Women’s Ministries at FRC are both multi-faceted and multi-generational, a blend of new ideas and traditional values. Sisters in Christ here at FRC are being encouraged in heart and united in love through enriching experiences, doing life together in a variety of ways.
Here’s what’s happening for FRC women…
- Beth Moore studies – periodically
- Mary-Martha Circle – one afternoon a month (usually the second)
- Miriam Circle – two Thursday noon hours a month (usually the second and fourth)
- Priscilla Circle – one Tuesday morning a month (usually the third)
- Naomi Circle – one Monday evening a month (usually the third)
- Afternoon Women’s Bible Study Group – one Tuesday afternoon a month (usually the second)
- Other topical Bible studies are offered throughout the year
Blocks & Knots – The second and fourth Wednesday afternoons of each month, quilters meet to make quilts for those in need.
ReaLife Women – The second Tuesday evening of every month, women (and sometimes men) unite for the purpose of outreach/mission. Participants are blessed to be a blessing; as they fellowship and have fun, they lovingly hand-make things to bless God’s greater Kingdom both locally and globally.
Soul Food – Quarterly, women come together for a fun night of fellowship and to prepare food for their families at the same time. It is a fun time of cooking and connecting.
In addition to these opportunities, there are holiday gatherings, conferences and retreats offered throughout the year.
Questions? – contact Missy Dokter, .